100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Wed, 1 Dec 2021 - Mon, 3 Jan 2022
From $ 29.00
2. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Tue, 30 Nov 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 51.60
3. Admission tickets to the Picasso Museumat Admission Tickets to the Picasso Museum , Tue, 30 Nov 2021 - Wed, 30 Mar 2022
From $ 20.50
4. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Tue, 30 Nov 2021 - Wed, 30 Mar 2022
From $ 24.30
5. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, Wed, 1 Dec 2021 - Mon, 7 Mar 2022
From $ 84.50
6. Paris Full Dayat Paris Full Day, Th, 2 Dec 2021 - Wed, 30 Mar 2022
From $ 211.00
7. Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbeyat Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey, Fri, 3 Dec 2021 - Fri, 25 Mar 2022
From $ 236.40
8. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Wed, 1 Dec 2021 - Mon, 28 Nov 2022
From $ 90.40
9. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, Wed, 1 Dec 2021 - Wed, 30 Mar 2022
From $ 19.00
10. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Tue, 30 Nov 2021 - Sun, 29 May 2022
From $ 40.20
Orsay Museum: Audio guide
- Experience the Musée d’Orsay in Paris
- Learn about Impressionism with an audioguide (French, English, Spanish & German)
- Get a useful map including tour itineraries and visiting advice
Visit the Orsay Museum
The museum holds mainly French art dating from 1848 to 1915, including paintings, sculptures, furniture and photography. It houses the largest collection of impressionists and post-impressionists masterpieces in the world, including Degas’s ‘Small Dancer Aged Fourteen’, Manet’s ‘Luncheon on the Grass’, Renoir’s ‘Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette’ and many more artists as Cézanne, Van Gogh or Gauguin.
Get the most of this visit with our handy route map that will suggest a possible itinerary to help you organize your tour. The audio guide offers recorded commentaries in 4 different languages, packed with information and anecdotes to help you get a better experience to understand the history and significance of some of the greatest works.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from our office located at Rivoli Agency 214 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris (from April to October) or Pyramides Agency 2 rue des Pyramides - 75001 Paris (from November to March), near the Louvre Museum. Please show up 30 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-17. Children from age 0-2 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- A deposit of 32 € is required for the audioguide which will be repaid at our agency at the end of the tour.
Book From $ 43.50
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Orsay Museum: Audio guide
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.